HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT – This is a permanent, full time position with outstanding benefits.
Provide the fresh thinking and deep insight clients need to attract, organize, motivate and develop people, and to build a high-performing organization.
Looking for a number of outstanding consultants experienced in:
• People, Talent and HR
• Organization Design and Development
• Business change and delivery.
You will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of projects across a number of industries. Typically you will be working in a small team of specialists addressing a particular business challenge, for example developing a new approach to talent management, or designing a new operating model, or guiding and shaping a culture change program.
• BA/BS in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field
• At least five years of experience as in-house HR practitioner plus demonstrated consulting experience
• Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not sponsor visas for this position
• Willingness to travel up to 4 days, and on occasion more, per week.
• SHRM, MBA or Master’s degree in Organizational Effectiveness is strongly preferred
• Experience working on complex projects which require innovative and creative thinking
• Entrepreneurial and results focused
• Demonstrated experience working with senior level stakeholders and experience developing and managing relationships
• Pro-active and results-oriented behaviour
Successful candidates will be degree qualified with at least 5 years’ experience in consulting (within an advisory firm or in-house function).
You must be prepared to travel within North America or further afield.
You must also be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Will not sponsor visas for this position.
Looking for innovative, results focused people who can demonstrate strong collaborative behavior and great communications skills.
Locations: You must be local to either New York City or the Washington, DC metro area as no relocation assistance will be granted.
A leading consulting, technology and innovation firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we work with business and governments worldwide through our offices in North America, Europe, the Gulf and Asia Pacific.
Committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to our company’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
How to apply: submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org