- MULTIPLE POSITIONS IN SEVERAL LOCATIONS:
- Dallas, TX., Houston, TX. San Francisco, CA., Miami, FL, Seattle, WN.
- Local candidates only, no relocation provided.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provide ophthalmic frames, non-prescription reading glasses and sun collections to potential optical eyewear customers in assigned geographical area.
- Meet all monthly and quarterly sales objectives and sales goals.
- Implement and assist in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date call records on a daily basis and submit reports and paperwork accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain a customer universe and targeted call schedule.
- Occasional overnight travel. Must be able to attend approximately four weekend conferences annually.
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 2 years eyewear sales experience required!
- Area resident a requirement.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), other language is a plus
- Strong business partnering skills
LOCATION: OLNEY, IL. RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Position Summary: The IT Desktop Administrator s role is to provide maintenance within the organization’s end user computing environment.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC and Mac hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required also provides support for issues assigned by the Global IT Service Desk.
Additionally, may be remotely directed to assist with Network, Server or PBX support.
• IT related certifications in Server Operating systems, Networking or security
• Previous experience supporting network infrastructure
• ITIL Foundation Certification A PLUS.
• Strong customer-service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skill as this is a user facing role. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
•2 or 4 year Degree in the field of computer science with 2 years’ equivalent work experience.
• Certifications in A+ certification, MCP in Windows 7 or Windows 10.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Mac and desktop hardware, including printers, scanners and peripheral devices
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC operating systems and client configuration in domain environment.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
BS degree accounting required.
2-5 years accounting experience required.
PEOPLE SOFT a plus.
Local candidates only. No relocation.
GAAP accounting experience with General Ledger G/L and Profit and Loss P/L.
Post entries to journals, make adjusting entries, and review general ledger for accurate financial statements.
Conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates;
Compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
Transportation (Railroad, truck, barge, etc) experience a plus, not required.
MUST HAVE excellent EXCEL experience.
Must have Microsoft Office – WORD required, Access and Power Point a plus.
Must have excellent communication (English), interpersonal and phone skills.
This position for a motivated, positive go-getter with 2-5 years accounting experience. A team player who is looking for an opportunity with a great company.
• Experience a plus, as a supplier of commercial products or distribution in product categories such as paper, plastics, chemicals or other supplies sold into traditional commercial distribution.
• Multi-task both independently and as a member of a team.
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills, with a strong understanding and demonstration of marketing and sales concepts.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies that drive sales, support product launch, and improve market positioning.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or General Management preferred. MBA and/or 1-5+ years of marketing management or sales a plus.
1) Develop customers via outside and inside sales.
2) Develop sales and marketing collateral, including both print and electronic forms, plus website updates and maintenance. Involves detailed product specs and performance data.
3) Develop a sales and marketing database for customers by market segment. Develop monthly and quarterly communications and strategy, including the development of promotional materials and sales promotions, by market sector.
4) Assist in the development of new products based on customer requests, competitive activity, and industry trends.
5) Attend trade shows (3-5 per year) and assist in the marketing and sales functions associated with these shows.
6) Develop relationships with major industry trade organizations and alliances, and/or sales and marketing programs with these groups.
7) Our primary customer base is traditional commercial distributors in the area of janitorial, food service, industrial, hospitality, health care, office products and web based e-commerce. Experience in these areas is a plus.
Up to 25% travel.
The platform includes client facing programmatic interfaces, common software infrastructure, and user interface infrastructure, and other components.
• Must know C++, STL, and Java
• Must have strong problem solving skills
• Willingness to accept responsibilities
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with networking
• Experience working on multithreading applications
• Good communication skills
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Professional experience with BOOST, TBB is a plus, but not required
• Experience with FIX, FpML
• Knowledge of Reuters RFA, Bloomberg, SIX, WIND
• Knowledge of DB: Sybase, Active MQ, Tomcat
• Basic knowledge of OMSes (Order Management Systems)
• Computer Science/Computer Engineering or comparable experience.
This position will help create and support the company’s trading software services platform. The platform includes client facing programmatic interfaces, common software infrastructure, and user interface infrastructure, and other components. Need 2 – 3 years of experience (doesn’t have to be financial services). Need Linux, SQL, Perl Scripting and Python.
The ASP Technical Operations Engineer Role
ASP Technical Operations is a global team of IT professionals that works in conjunction with Data Operations and Client Services teams to deliver the highest quality service, data and systems integration possible to company’s user base of financial professionals. The successful candidate will have demonstrated technical achievement working with Linux systems, relational databases and web technologies; the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and most importantly a commitment to exceptional team work and customer service. The role involves both supporting deployed production systems and participating in the design and development of enhancements.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Member of an international team of IT professionals responsible for running our hosted ASP, a 24/7, mission-critical financial trading and risk management system.
o Monitoring/troubleshooting large suite of automated processing for market and position data.
o Monitoring overall system performance and reliability, including application/computation, database and communication layers.
o Second-tier user support, assisting Trade Support desk.
• Participate in design and development of software and processes to enhance the breadth, quality, performance and reliability of services offered to clients.
• Collaborate with DBA, Unix Systems Administrators and development teams to further the goals of high quality and reliability of the ASP system.
• Strong Unix/Linux, especially command-line and shell scripting
• DB experience – solid SQL a must, some knowledge of NoSQL a plus.
• Perl scripting – our workhorse language, the more experience the better.
• Outstanding communication, client interaction, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Financial Industry experience preferred.
The Senior SOFTWARE Sales Representative
The Senior Software Sales Representative is an individual contributor responsible for securing new business and meeting designated target revenue goals, as well as ensuring renewals of existing accounts. New business is derived from both existing and new clients. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for managing the complete sales process including identifying opportunities, building and managing a pipeline, presentations, pilot management, and securing contracts.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Work with the Director of Sales to develop and execute focused sales strategies and territory development
– Pipeline development through prospecting and opportunity/lead development through partners, networking, and field marketing activities
– Overall sales cycle management including:
Qualification/ needs analysis of prospects
Presentations/demonstrations to prospects
Validating business value and fit with pilots and prospects
Securing and managing pilots
Closing business/securing contracts
Coordination with support and implementation teams
Sales planning and reporting activities including reporting of pipeline and sales forecasts.
Knowledge & Requirements
-Stellar sales expertise is more important and desired above and beyond any specific financial software domain experience.
-Approximately eight to ten years of client based sales expertise (a mixture of financial services and technology sectors will be readily considered)
-Proven success in securing business and meeting specific target revenue goals
-Experience in financial technology/services with direct experience in serving buy-side clientele is greatly preferred and a major plus
-Strong presentation and demonstration skills
-Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
-Knowledge and exposure to buy-side firms (such as hedge funds, pension funds, fund-of-funds, asset managers, etc.)
-Bachelor degree from an accredited university in business, marketing or a related discipline.