LOCATION: OLNEY, IL. RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Position Summary: The IT Desktop Administrator s role is to provide maintenance within the organization’s end user computing environment.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC and Mac hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required also provides support for issues assigned by the Global IT Service Desk.
Additionally, may be remotely directed to assist with Network, Server or PBX support.
• IT related certifications in Server Operating systems, Networking or security
• Previous experience supporting network infrastructure
• ITIL Foundation Certification A PLUS.
• Strong customer-service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skill as this is a user facing role. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
•2 or 4 year Degree in the field of computer science with 2 years’ equivalent work experience.
• Certifications in A+ certification, MCP in Windows 7 or Windows 10.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Mac and desktop hardware, including printers, scanners and peripheral devices
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC operating systems and client configuration in domain environment.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.