- MULTIPLE POSITIONS IN SEVERAL LOCATIONS:
- Dallas, TX., Houston, TX. San Francisco, CA., Miami, FL, Seattle, WN.
- Local candidates only, no relocation provided.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provide ophthalmic frames, non-prescription reading glasses and sun collections to potential optical eyewear customers in assigned geographical area.
- Meet all monthly and quarterly sales objectives and sales goals.
- Implement and assist in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date call records on a daily basis and submit reports and paperwork accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain a customer universe and targeted call schedule.
- Occasional overnight travel. Must be able to attend approximately four weekend conferences annually.
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 2 years eyewear sales experience required!
- Area resident a requirement.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), other language is a plus
- Strong business partnering skills
LOCATION: OLNEY, IL. RELOCATION AVAILABLE
Position Summary: The IT Desktop Administrator s role is to provide maintenance within the organization’s end user computing environment.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading PC and Mac hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required also provides support for issues assigned by the Global IT Service Desk.
Additionally, may be remotely directed to assist with Network, Server or PBX support.
• IT related certifications in Server Operating systems, Networking or security
• Previous experience supporting network infrastructure
• ITIL Foundation Certification A PLUS.
• Strong customer-service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skill as this is a user facing role. Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
•2 or 4 year Degree in the field of computer science with 2 years’ equivalent work experience.
• Certifications in A+ certification, MCP in Windows 7 or Windows 10.
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Mac and desktop hardware, including printers, scanners and peripheral devices
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC operating systems and client configuration in domain environment.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.