The platform includes client facing programmatic interfaces, common software infrastructure, and user interface infrastructure, and other components.
• Must know C++, STL, and Java
• Must have strong problem solving skills
• Willingness to accept responsibilities
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with networking
• Experience working on multithreading applications
• Good communication skills
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Professional experience with BOOST, TBB is a plus, but not required
• Experience with FIX, FpML
• Knowledge of Reuters RFA, Bloomberg, SIX, WIND
• Knowledge of DB: Sybase, Active MQ, Tomcat
• Basic knowledge of OMSes (Order Management Systems)
• Computer Science/Computer Engineering or comparable experience.