• TAMPA, FLORIDA AREA CANDIDATES ONLY. NO RELOCATION.
Company is ready to hire IMMEDIATELY.
SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review. Because of the volume of response,
no phone calls please.
Four or five year accounting degree from a recognized school (no on line degrees)
• A minimum of 5 year experience with a company doing in excess of $50 million in revenue
• Experience with custom job cost accounting. This can be from custom manufacturing, commercial construction or similar businesses using Job Costing
• Experience preparing consolidated financial statements for multiple companies consolidated at a holding company level.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics SL would be preferred but not required.
• If no SL experience, experience on some other tier one or tier two accounting software such as Oracle, Lawson, Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar software.
• A personality that can work in a blue collar manufacturing environment and that can be sure corporate accounting policies and procedures are being followed
• Proven ability to supervise clerical employees working in the accounting department.
• A person capable of taking on more accounting responsibility as the company grows.
INTERNAL RECRUITER NEEDED FOR EXCELLENT COMPANY IN CT.
This is a permanent, full time position with benefits.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, detail-oriented, and driven to contribute to our company’s growth, reputation, and success. You will be the face of our company to potential employees.
- 3-5 years successful in-house recruiting experience hiring top talent for a CPG company.
- Full lifecycle recruiting, including candidate management and a history of successfully closing candidates
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations / closing and relationship management
- Proven organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Confident interacting and partnering with all levels of management
- Proven ability to be adaptable and consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO RELOCATION.
BS degree accounting required.
2-5 years FULL TIME accounting experience required.
PEOPLE SOFT EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED.
Local candidates only. No relocation.
GAAP accounting experience with General Ledger G/L and Profit and Loss P/L.
Post entries to journals, make adjusting entries, and review general ledger for accurate financial statements.
Conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates;
Compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
Transportation (Railroad, truck, barge, etc) experience a plus.
MUST HAVE excellent EXCEL experience.
Must have Microsoft Office – WORD required, Access and Power Point a plus.
Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and phone skills.
This position for a motivated, positive go-getter with 2-5 years accounting experience.
A team player looking for a great opportunity with an exceptional company.