Salary $60,000 – $78,000 base plus bonus depending on experience.
Candidate will be calling on an East Coast U.S. territory and currently
living there. No relocation for this position.
Position requires skills in all aspects of Sales Management for specific accounts, regions, or industries to include:
Key account management, broker management, qualifying new accounts, meeting sales objectives.
Managing price guidelines, managing program spending, and managing inventory and availability.
Position requires knowledge of the Education segment, specifically K12 federal program guidelines related to Meal Pattern Requirements.
Knowledge of procurement regulations for doing business with government entities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 4 year college degree (Bachelor’s) – Marketing or Management preferred
• 5 years in food service sales or food service procurement
• 2-4 years of K12 /Education sales or operations experience preferred
• Broker management experience beneficial & preferred
• Interpersonal Skills related to effective relationship building and customer references